Who are regional guests?
Conventa is inviting meeting planners from agencies, associations or corporations, responsible for planning, organising, recommending or making financial decisions for events outside their home country. Regional hosted buyer status will be given to meeting planners from Austria, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Northern Italy, Serbia, Montenegro.
Terms and Conditions
1. Qualified regional buyers will receive complimentary:
• Admission to Conventa
• Admission to official Conventa networking events
• Pre-scheduled appointments with exhibitors of your choice
• Catering within the Conventa programme
• On-line diary with the facility for additional appointments
• 1 night accommodation with breakfast in Ljubljana (4* hotel)
All other costs and incidental expenses are the responsibility of each attendee.
2. Completion of the online application form does not automatically guarantee you a place on the Conventa regional buyer programme. You will be notified if your application is successful. Conventa reserves the right to decline your registration. Organiser’s decision is final.
3. Conventa will only accept one application per company. In the event of more than one application per company being received, only the first application will be accepted.
4. All required sections of the application form must be fully completed. Failure to do so will result in the form not being processed.
5. By accepting the Conventa regional buyer status, all regional buyers are consenting to their contact details being made available to all exhibitors as well as all official show partners, sponsors.
The Organiser is responsible for co-ordinating your participation as a regional buyer at Conventa. All attendance queries should be directed to the Organiser.
All matters and questions not covered by these Terms and Conditions are subject to the decision of the Organisers. Foregoing Terms and Conditions may be amended or added by the Organisers at their discretion. The Regional buyer agrees to abide by any and all amendments and changes by the Organisers.